From: BURT on
The electron vibrates as it flow through a conductor. It can then
vibrate accross to the next atom.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Igor on
On Feb 23, 5:05 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
> The electron vibrates as it flow through a conductor. It can then
> vibrate accross to the next atom.
>
> Mitch Raemsch

Current is defined as the amount of charge passing a given point per
unit time. So how is this related to vibration?

From: BURT on
On Feb 23, 2:16 pm, Igor <thoov...(a)excite.com> wrote:
> On Feb 23, 5:05 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > The electron vibrates as it flow through a conductor. It can then
> > vibrate accross to the next atom.
>
> > Mitch Raemsch
>
> Current is defined as the amount of charge passing a given point per
> unit time.  So how is this related to vibration?

The electron vibrates while flowing. Even to the next atom.

Mitch Raemsch
From: Cosmik de Bris on
On 24/02/10 11:16 , Igor wrote:
> On Feb 23, 5:05 pm, BURT<macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> The electron vibrates as it flow through a conductor. It can then
>> vibrate accross to the next atom.
>>
>> Mitch Raemsch
>
> Current is defined as the amount of charge passing a given point per
> unit time. So how is this related to vibration?

Don't encourage him, I've made that mistake.

From: Baron on

"Igor" <thoovler(a)excite.com> wrote in message
On Feb 23, 5:05 pm, BURT <macromi...(a)yahoo.com> wrote:
>> The electron vibrates as it flow through a conductor. It can then
>> vibrate accross to the next atom.
>>
>> Mitch Raemsch

>Current is defined as the amount of charge passing a given point per
>unit time. So how is this related to vibration?

what if during that time, the charges go one way, then they go back.

Is that zero current ?