From: Edgar Edgar on
I have created 4 databases in Access 2000 edition at my company, however, now
recently my company has upgraded to Office 2007 edition... I currently use
the Full 2007 Access edition to allow me to manage and working with macros,
tables, quieries, ect.... while others in my company are using the "Run"
edition of 2007 Access... Here is my problem... in my full version of access
the macros i have set up in 2007 to email a report are working but when my
co-workers use the same macro button, database in the "Run" version, they get
this error message ... "An expression in argument 2 has an invalid value."
Any suggestions and/or ways around this to have the emailing work?
From: Daniel Pineault on
Although, we are very good with helping people out and answering Access
questions, we are not able to see your code from here. Could you possibly
post your e-mail code so we can try and help.
--
Hope this helps,

Daniel Pineault
http://www.cardaconsultants.com/

From: John W. Vinson on
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 12:18:01 -0700, Edgar <Edgar @discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

> Here is my problem... in my full version of access
>the macros i have set up in 2007 to email a report are working but when my
>co-workers use the same macro button, database in the "Run" version, they get
>this error message ... "An expression in argument 2 has an invalid value."
>Any suggestions and/or ways around this to have the emailing work?

Not without knowing what the macro steps are, no, other than to say that
there's evidently something wrong with Argument 2.

Care to post the macro steps and their arguments?
--

John W. Vinson [MVP]