From: Mr. Matt on
I have embedded PDF files in an excel spreadsheet that were created with
valid, non-Adobe software. When other users without this software try to
open the embedded file, they get an error message that their computer "cannot
open the source application". They have no problem opening the PDF if I send
it to them directly. If I embed a PDF created with Adobe Acrobat, other
users do not experience this problem. Can the association with my PDF
software be removed from the embedded files so the recipients' default PDF
viewer will simply open the embedded file? Thanks in advance.