From: Rick Knight on
I have several messages in mqueue that have been put there by clamav-
milter. I can see a list of the items with mailq -qQ. How do I delete the
messages? Is there a proper sendmail method or do I just delete the
mqueue contents in a console?

Thanks,
Rick
From: Dietmar Rieder on
Rick Knight wrote:
> I have several messages in mqueue that have been put there by clamav-
> milter. I can see a list of the items with mailq -qQ. How do I delete the
> messages? Is there a proper sendmail method or do I just delete the
> mqueue contents in a console?

qtool.pl -d -Q

Didi
From: Rick Knight on
On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 11:53:28 +0100, Dietmar Rieder wrote:

> Rick Knight wrote:
>> I have several messages in mqueue that have been put there by clamav-
>> milter. I can see a list of the items with mailq -qQ. How do I delete
>> the messages? Is there a proper sendmail method or do I just delete the
>> mqueue contents in a console?
>
> qtool.pl -d -Q
>
> Didi

Thanks Didi, that's just what I needed.