From: Barattolo_67 on
I have a spreadsheet that contains some VBA code linkled to some combo boxes.
I have digitally certified the file, so that I can run the code without
getting a warning once I open it. All works fine: I can open the file, and
use the combo boxes and the code beyound them.

Now, the problem is that I need to password protect this file. Once I put a
password to it, the code and the combo boxes do not work any more. When I
open the file, I am asked to enter the password, I put in the correct one,
the file opens correctly, but the combo boxes (and the code beyond them) do
not work.

Any ideas?

Thanks