From: LG on
I am using 2003 and had set to move to next record after enter already and
it wasn't working. Is it possible since the form

From: Clifford Bass on
Hi,

There is something else going on that is intercepting the <Enter>.
Does either of the buttons have its Default property set to Yes? If so, that
will interpret the <Enter> as clicking on that button. Or, if the last field
has its Enter Key Behavior set to New Line in Field, that too will intercept
the <Enter>. You may also wish to check the form's On Key Up, On Key Down
and On Key Press events? Does it have them? What happens inside of them if
there are any?

If you are still baffled, if may be usefue to test to verify that it is
something specific to the current form. Creating a new form for the
recordset and test to see if <Enter> does work as desired by going to the
next record.

Clifford Bass

"LG" wrote:

> I am using 2003 and had set to move to next record after enter already and
> it wasn't working. Is it possible since the form
> > has 2 buttons duplicate button and a close that it would not work? Another words they finish the last field and the 2 buttons follow it but, they press enter on the last field and it does not go anywhere

Pages: 1
Prev: spell checker
Next: mantas@radesta.lt