From: LorenzoTN on
Hy,
if I try to move mailbox from the EMC of Exchnage 2010 making a
MoveRequest a get the error:
ummary: 1 item(s). 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Elapsed time: 00:00:02

Lorenzo Soncini
Failed

Error:
Active Directory operation failed on dc.dominio.local. This error is
not retriable. Additional information: Insufficient access rights to
perform the operation.
Active directory response: 00002098: SecErr: DSID-03150A45, problem
4003 (INSUFF_ACCESS_RIGHTS), data 0

The user has insufficient access rights.

Exchange Management Shell command attempted:
'dominio.local/LSOTest/Lorenzo Soncini' | New-MoveRequest -
TargetDatabase 'DB01'

Elapsed Time: 00:00:02

After that in EMC under the "Recipient configuration\Move request" I
see nothing.

But if I make the command from powershell:
Get-MoveRequestStatistics -MoveRequestQueue 'DB01'
I see my request in Status "Queued"

If I try from EMC to make another request I get the error:
Error:
The queue in 'DB01'database already contains a move request for
'Lorenzo Soncini'

If I test with a newly created user all work fine. All my user ave the
ineheritance active.
The user who make the request is Enterprise Admin.

My enviroment is :
A domain <domain.local> with Exchnage 2003 SP2
A new domain <newdomain.local> in the same forest of <domain.local>
with Exchange 2010

Witch kind of permission I need to make the move off the mailbox ? Any
idea?

Lorenzo Soncini

From: LorenzoTN on
I have manualli created using ADSIEDIT.MSC a RUS (Recipient Update
Service) connector for the Exchnage 2010 domain on the Exchnage 2003
enviroment and after some minutes the mailbox are moved from a server
to another

Lorenzo