From: Wally96333 on

Hi all;

I'm running Win XP Home Premium SP3.

I've downloaded the following:
Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Service Pack 1 and .NET Framework 3.5 Family
Update for .NET versions 2.0 through 3.5 (KB951847) x86

... but it won't install.

Error Code: 0x8007064C

I tried running this:
WUAUCLT /DETECT NOW

It didn't display anything, and I don't know if it should or not.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem is?

From: MowGreen on
Please see this:

Updated: what to do if other .NET Framework setup troubleshooting steps
do not help
http://blogs.msdn.com/astebner/archive/2008/03/07/8108332.aspx

Running wuacult /detectnow just checks for available updates. It has
nothing to do with the .NET Framework unless there are updates available
for it.

MowGreen
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten