From: LadyM on
Trying to do updates for 4-5 months now. Doesn't work, keep getting error
listed above. downloads, initiallizes but won't install. There are approx
18 updates I can't do.
Please help.
Thank you
From: Engel on
Hello LadyM,

Could you supply some information on what your OS is ???

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
-- --

From: LadyM on
Hi Engel, Thanks for responding. I have windows xp. I'm not greatly
computer literate, so please be gentle?!

From: Engel on
Hi LadyM,

Try this first
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144
--

If no joy, try with Dial-a-Fix

Just follow the (links) yellow brick road

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?&query=oscar&lang=en&cr=US&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.windowsupdate&p=1&tid=7f28cb15-01df-42e0-826e-768e9c5dcf3c&mid=7f28cb15-01df-42e0-826e-768e9c5dcf3c

Good luck

I hope this post is helpful.

Let us know how it works Âșut.
- -- ---