Prev: table based i one field splitted in 2 fields
Next: non riesco a configurare la mia casella di posta
From: AFSSkier on 29 Apr 2010 12:10
After rebooting, I started receiving the following message when I open my
Access program or any Access database.
"A problem occurred while Microsoft Office Access was communicating with the
OLE server or ActiveX Control".
I rebooted due to a prompt for our network manager for system updates. At
first I thought my issues were due to a possible windows update patch or
something. But I seem to be the only one having this issue.
I did not have any issues with Access before the rebooted.
Since the error occured I've:
*Rebooted several times
*Repaired my Office package
*Uninstalled, reinstalled Access 2003
But, I still get the same error message.