From: aprest on
Everytime I try to allow the automatic update for Microsoft Outlook 2003 Junk
Email Filter (KB981725) and Security Update for Microsoft Office 2003
(KB976382) they fail. I have tried al least 10 times.
From: Ǝиçεl on
See if this KB article helps:

Office updates are not successfully installed if you deploy updates by using
Windows Server Update Services or the Microsoft Update Web site after the
path of the local installation source changes

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/903776
-=-

From: aprest on
That didn't help since it isn't the problem that I am having and the error
code is different.

From: Ǝиçεl on
Additionally, when you view your history on the Microsoft Windows Update Web
site or on the Microsoft Update Web site, you see error 0x52F listed.

To me, 0x52F is the same as 0x52F

[Oh, well, you can't win 'em all...]
-=-

From: cherry on