From: Kar on

Hi,

I tried looking for the branches.inf file but I can't find it!!!!I went to
windows/inf and theres nothing!!! what can I do to solve the problrm.. it's
making me crazy

From: TaurArian on
Please start a new thread Kar, explain what your problem is and what
update/s is/are causing concern.
Also advise your operating system and what service pack level you're at.

This thread is dealing with an "access denied" error message.

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2009 - Update Services
http://taurarian.mvps.org

From: Kar on
I can't use the windows update, everytime I try it just says error code
80070005. I tried finding the branches.inf file everyone is talking about but
I can't!!!

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
PBUAK

From: TaurArian on
Repeat, please start a new thread explaining your problem in detail which
includes your operating system etc. and at what stage you get the access
denied message.

Otherwise -
How to obtain assistance from MS Support

To contact Microsoft for support issues, visit the International Support Web
site:
https://support.microsoft.com/common/international.aspx
To make sure you receive the appropriate support information for your
location, select your region setting from the list and then click the arrow
button