From: Nance on
I just got a new computer. We loaded Office XP Professional (with
Access 2002) than we loaded Access 2007. When I bring up applications
in 2002 and click on a control button, a message reads:

"The expression On Click you entered as the event property setting
produced the following error: Object or class does not support the set
of events."

I presume the 2007 over-wrote some reference that 2002 requires. Is
there any fix for this? Thanx! Nance
From: Allen Browne on
This sounds like a registry permissions issue.

Details and workarounds in this article:
Errors using multiple versions of Access under Vista/Windows 7
at:
http://allenbrowne.com/bug-17.html