From: Manikandan Pushkaran on

Dear All

I made a Header Report and a Detail report, the detail report having a
report parameter, the header report am refreshing with a value when we
select a value from the drop down and refresh, how ever my detail report
is not refreshing with the parent report, parent report refresh its
data.

so how can i do this, here my problem is, i am not able to filter the
subreport value, corresponding to the master report filter.

did any one did this if yes please help in doing this.

good day

Thanks in advance

Manikandan

From: Rayan Sequeira on
This Worked for me. Try this
I Created a Main report with a subreport which takes one parameter from
the Main Report. I Added the following code.

System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load
AddHandler rvReport.LocalReport.SubreportProcessing,
AddressOf SetSubDataSource
rvReport.LocalReport.Refresh()
End Sub

Public Sub SetSubDataSource(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
SubreportProcessingEventArgs)
e.DataSources.Add(New ReportDataSource("SubReport",
"ObjectDataSourceSubReport"))

ObjectDataSourceSubReport.SelectParameters("SubReportID").DefaultValue =
e.Parameters("SubReportID").Values(0)
End Sub