From: G Zhao on
Error:
[Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web
Farm or cluster, ensure that configuration specifies the same validationKey
and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.]

I got this error intermittently and an 'iisreset' command can solve it
temporarily.
Can anybody help me ?
I'm using IIS6 & Win2003.

From: Alexey Smirnov on
On Sep 3, 9:18 am, "G Zhao" <jnyw...(a)163.com> wrote:
> Error:
> [Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web
> Farm or cluster, ensure that configuration specifies the same validationKey
> and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster.]
>
> I got this error intermittently and an 'iisreset' command can solve it
> temporarily.
> Can anybody help me ?
> I'm using IIS6 & Win2003.

Try this
http://weblogs.asp.net/albertpascual/archive/2008/08/11/fixing-the-validation-of-viewstate-mac-failed-error-issue.aspx
From: G Zhao on

This problem happened intermittently. And all clients got this error at the
same time. An 'iisreset' command can solve it.

So, I think your link can not fundamentally solve the problem.

But , Thank you for reply.