From: blkwisdom on

From: marsha on

From: GWRider on
I disabled my network adaptor, proceeded with the updates (They'd already
been downloaded), and the installs finished without error.

From: mighty c ring mighty c on
Thank you so much this worked great ! Funny how you can use the
troubleshooter in windows seven and not solve the problem but searching
online provides the answer and not even from a microsoft tech . haha thanks
again.
Eric