From: hijacktheleft on
How did you go about doing that. Also, I can connect to all websites using
Firefox, just not IE7. I also can't get my updates. After doing some
research, I think it may the same issue you were getting, but I don't know
how to change to PPOA as opposed to PPOE.

From: julianturner on

for me it was about changing my router settings and i did that with the
router type help desk.

full details from your internet provider will also be required

jt