From: Sarah.Bryan on
I have 7 updates that don't want to be installed. There used to be three. Now
it's seven.

Internet Explorer 8 for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems
Security Update for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems (KB974318)
Security Update for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems (KB979482)
Update for Rights Management Services Client for Windows Vista for x64-based
Systems (KB979099)
Update for Windows Mail Junk E-mail Filter for x64-based Systems [June 2010]
(KB905866)
Update for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems (KB970430)
Update for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems (KB973917)

Help.... please? The windows trouble shooter is useless...
From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
[I believe I just answered your identical post in Windows Update forum.]

• Which version of the Windows operating system am I running?
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/help/which-version-of-the-windows-operating-system-am-i-running

• Is my PC running the 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows?
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/find-out-32-or-64-bit

Always state your full Windows version (e.g., Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2)
when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply.

What third-party firewall (if any)?

it)?
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)