From: amed amed amed on

when I try to udate anythin it won't update and it always gives me a similar

From: Rojo Habe on
That could mean that you've got automatic updates turned on (this is the
default action) and an update is already running. Have a look in the
taskbar tray and see if there's a Windows Update icon there (it looks
similar to the one in the very small file I've attached). Close the Windows
Update window. If the icon's still there then it's auto-updating. Hover
your mouse over the icon and it'll tell you how far it's got. When it's
finished it'll pop up a little speech bubble telling you what to do next.