From: smc63 on
I am having the same problem and this has been ongoing for several months, I
have Vista SP2 The update reads KB971468 and when I try to update this the
error message reads 8E5E0147, have tried everything to resolve this through
microsoft but to no avail. Driving me nuts

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on
What part of...

> To avoid confusion, please begin a new thread about your specific
> problems.
> State your IE version, full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; Vista SP2),
> and the updates in question in your first post.

....don't you understand?