From: Jim-sama on
Error creating web service. Please ensure that you have entered a correct Web
Service name or URL.

I'm getting this while trying to add certain webservices via the panel in cf7.
I've manually checked the wsdls and they appear fine. I've manually compiled
them with wsdl2java and i can't find any problems. I can manually save the wsdl
and jam it in and it works fine (not an acceptable option for production). I
can browse the wsdl from that box fine. I've turned off chunk transfer encoding
on the server dishing out the wsdls (weblogic). I can load the wsdl via cfhttp.
But for whatever reason, I cannot load the wsdls via the panel without getting
that generic error message.

What can I do to see the exact nature of the problem? It's driving me insane.

-Jim