From: Brian Shafer on
You would need a good error trapping method. But just from a quick glance,
you may be using a 3rd party graphing component that is not installed,
registered, or licensed on the other computer.
Brian

From: Kevin Provance on
Seriously buddy, it's hard to take you serious with a handle like "someone".
Any reason why you won't use a real name?

- Kev

From: DanS on
Athena <Athena(a)devdex.com> wrote in news:ek8Ot6q1FHA.3204
@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl:

> Mike,
>
> What I want is to plot a pointcloud data in 3D. Different parts of
> the data is to have different colors. I should be able to rotate the
> plot by using mouse. For this I have to write a piece of code either in
> DirectX or OpenGL. Since I am not a professional programmer such as
> yourself, my solution was to find a nice dll (NTGraph3d)and plot for
x,y
> and z sets (12 variables) using this dll. Do you know a VB code that
> would plot >50000 data points in less than 1s and capable of rotating
> the plot? I would be happy to use it right away.
>
> Otherwise I am stuck with this "overflow" error.
>
> Do you know how to find the origin of an overflow error? In my case
> not only it is intermitent, but it pops up from different parts of the
> program. This is what I want to find out from MVP's such as you.
>

> Athena

Athena,

I'm not going to attempt to help you with your code but I would like to
thank you for pointing out this DLL.

At first glance, it has SERIOUS power.

Regards

DanS
From: Ralph on
Perhaps... Sumwun, Dramatis Personae, Personage, ABeing, ...

From: J French on
On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 23:58:21 -0400, "Brian Shafer"
<bsgallatin(a)community.nospam> wrote:

>You would need a good error trapping method. But just from a quick glance,
>you may be using a 3rd party graphing component that is not installed,
>registered, or licensed on the other computer.

Or maybe the other computer has a funny screen size or resolution