From: Kaz on
I've been trying for MONTHS to get 4 security upgrades for Office 2007 to
install. They are:
KB978832
KB978380
KB976416
KB974561

I get this same error code EVERY time. Other updates install, it is just
these 4 that are stuck. Can anyone help? I've tried installing them all
together, one at a time, two at a time - all to no avail.
From: having the same problems having the same on

From: Ǝиçεl on
Hello Kaz,

Results of about 8,660 for: 646