From: Alba on
I cannot install this update because I don't have the disk. besides, i have a net book...can you help me get this update? thanks

CB_Blu wrote:

service pack 3 security updates
07-Feb-07

get error message OX8024002D when I try to install service pack 3 updates for
Office XP Pro. ver 2002., Windows 2000. It asks me to insert disks but they
have been ruined by my dog. How can I install these updates without the
disks?

On Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:28 PM
CB_Blu wrote:

service pack 3 security updates
get error message OX8024002D when I try to install service pack 3 updates for
Office XP Pro. ver 2002., Windows 2000. It asks me to insert disks but they
have been ruined by my dog. How can I install these updates without the
disks?

On Wednesday, February 07, 2007 8:58 PM
TaurAria wrote:

= a full-file patch failed because the source was requiredOption 1 - try and
= a full-file patch failed because the source was required

Option 1 - try and installed the full patch file by downloading the same
from MS Updates.

Option 2 - replace your disks, if your disks weren't OEM, contact MS.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;en-us;326246

Option 3 - forget it.

"CB_Blue" wrote:

On Sunday, February 11, 2007 5:40 AM
tachtsi wrote:

RE: service pack 3 security updates

PABZlib In-Memory ASP/ XML Compression Component
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/af07211b-a0c2-45df-ab26-1b94d92fb6ac/pabzlib-inmemory-asp-xm.aspx
From: Harry Johnston [MVP] on
On 2010-01-18 9:27 a.m., Alba Restuccia wrote:

> I cannot install this update because I don't have the disk. besides, i have a net book...can you help me get this update? thanks

If you download the update from the Microsoft Download Center and install it
manually it should work.

Harry.

--
"I wish that, just once, some terrorist would try something that you can only
foil by upgrading the passengers to first class and giving them free drinks."