From: ralph on
Hi
When I try to accept a internet appointment and post it to Outlook Calenda
(2000) I get the folllowing error message: can't open: c\documents and
settings\username\local settings\temporary internet files. This is a recent
development; what is causing it and how do I fix it? Thanks.
From: Shenan Stanley on
ralph wrote:
> When I try to accept a internet appointment and post it to Outlook
> Calenda (2000) I get the folllowing error message: can't open:
> c\documents and settings\username\local settings\temporary internet
> files. This is a recent development; what is causing it and how do
> I fix it? Thanks.

Outlook 2000? Really?

What operating system are you running this on?
What Internet Explorer version?

When was the last time you cleaned out your Internet Explorer Temporary
Internet Files?

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP