From: lawandgrace on
The following error msg appears when opening my Excel workbook:

"Cannot find #REF!$B$1, which has been assigned to run each time
[WorkbookName]TabName is opened. Continuing could cause errors. Cancel
opening [WorkbookName]TabName?"

There are no macros for this workbook and I right-clicked on the tab name
and selected View Code and there is no code.

Thanks for your help!
From: JR Hester on
That message could result from a formula reference to a sheet that has been
renamed or deleted. HAve you checked all formula cells for a similar
reference?
HTH