From: lawandgrace on
I receive the following error msg when opening an excel workbook:

"Cannot find #REF!$B$1, which has been assigned to run each time
[WorkbookName]TabName is opened. Continuing could cause errors. Cancel
opening [WorkbookName]TabName?"

There is no macro associated with this workbook. I have right-clicked on the
excel icon to the left of 'File' on the toolbar and also on the tab name, and
there is no code that I can see.

Thank you.

mike
From: lawandgrace on
Please ignore this post. I am having problems 'seeing' my posts when I do a
search for them (they don't show).

From: lawandgrace on
Thank you! This worked.