From: 0x80007000B on

From: Murat on
Hi,

When i attemp updating my windows on wireless
i have error " 0x8007000B "
but when i attemp update my windows on lan
i update my windows SUCCESFULL

:)

From: Chuck on
On 6/9/2010 5:26 AM, Murat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When i attemp updating my windows on wireless
> i have error " 0x8007000B "
> but when i attemp update my windows on lan
> i update my windows SUCCESFULL
>
> :)
>
> "Bhikkhu Samahita" wrote:
>
>> When attempting updating Windows XP prof. SP2 I get:
>>
>> "The website has encountered a problem and
>> cannot display the page you are trying to view."
>> Error number: 0x8007000B
>>
>> Tried many things without success.
>>
>> Any who have a clue to a solution ?
>>
>> many thanx in advance: bhikkhu_ekamuni(a)yahoo.com

The LAN & Laptop have data flow problems, perhaps due to interference,
or perhaps due to a faulty or misconfigured wireless router. It's also
possible that the wireless interface in the laptop is causing the problem.