From: cornstalkwalker on
I'm trying to use windows update, but when I go to the section of express or
custom, I choose express and then the page searches for a second and then
gives the following error code

Error number: 0xC80003F9

The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem
From: cornstalkwalker on
Oh by the way, I'm on XP sp2

From: Ted B on

"cornstalkwalker" wrote:

> Oh by the way, I'm on XP sp2
>
> "cornstalkwalker" wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to use windows update, but when I go to the section of express or
> > custom, I choose express and then the page searches for a second and then
> > gives the following error code
> >
> > Error number: 0xC80003F9
> >
> > The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are
> > trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem

You have a pending update which is not completed, or an install of software
which has requested a reboot.