From: PsyberFox on
Hi there,

These db's are on Access 2007.
I have a front-end that is currently roughly 2.7Mb in size linking into a db
of roughly 95Mb. On a menu there is an Exit button, simply running DoCmd.Quit
When I press this button the following error occurs:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: MSACCESS.EXE
Application Version: 12.0.6423.1000
Application Timestamp: 49b08a47
Fault Module Name: VBE6.DLL
Fault Module Version: 6.5.10.40
Fault Module Timestamp: 48a4b5d6
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00088cb4
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
Locale ID: 2057

Additional information about the problem:
LCID: 1033
Brand: Office12Crash
skulcid: 1033

Read our privacy statement online:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy
statement offline:
C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Please help!
Thank you kindly!
From: Maarkr on
you could try this to see if the result is the same... can you run other
DoCmd code OK?

Application.Quit acQuitSaveAll

or Application.Close

From: PsyberFox on
Hi there,

Yes, all other DoCmd's are running perfectly!

I will give these two suggestions a bash and get back if the error comes up
again.

Thank you !