From: Jonathan Nielsen on

On some of my test cases (that almost certainly fail anyway right now), I'm
getting the following error message:

NameError: uninitialized constant
Test::Unit::Assertions::AssertionMessage::PP

Has anyone else seen this one? They're very straightforward test cases
using assert_equal. Google isn't revealing it's secrets to me, so I'm
hoping someone here knows what to do for this message... Thanks in advance!

-Jonathan Nielsen

From: Jonathan Nielsen on

> NameError: uninitialized constant
> Test::Unit::Assertions::AssertionMessage::PP

Never mind, putting require 'pp' at the top of the test case file fixed
this. Weird, but ok.

-Jonathan Nielsen