From: Leemutpo on
Hi there, exchange2003 email system as follows:
backend: exch2003 ent server sp1 on w2k3 server (no sp)
frontend: exch2003 std server sp2 on w2k3 server sp1

I got this pair of error on a few days in Apr07, Mar07, Feb07, seems there
was no big harm to my email system, but I still prefer to fix it, wondering
what should I do? Many thanks!

Event Type: Error
Event Source: EXOLEDB
Event Category: Events
Event ID: 116
Date: 4/16/2007
Time: 4:26:39 PM
User: N/A
Computer: MAILGATE2
Microsoft Exchange OLEDB was unable to initialize event system correctly.
Support for store event may have been disabled. HRESULT = 0x80004005.

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MSExchangeIS
Event Category: General
Event ID: 9549
Date: 4/16/2007
Time: 4:26:39 PM
User: N/A
Computer: MAILGATE2
An ambiguous SMTP proxy SystemMailbox{D3EBD8DD-E74D-40E3-BE67-B04440D62FBD}
was found on 0x2 mailboxes in the DS. The store cannot map this SMTP proxy
to a unique Mailbox GUID.