From: Ashley on
I keep getting this error message and it wont update my micrsoft office
things. I use to have office 03 but i recently installed 07. however these
update errors appeared prior to installing the new office 07.

How do i stop them???? so frustrated about this
From: Shenan Stanley on
Ashley wrote:
> I keep getting this error message and it wont update my micrsoft
> office things. I use to have office 03 but i recently installed
> 07. however these update errors appeared prior to installing the
> new office 07.
>
> How do i stop them???? so frustrated about this

What operating system?

(Unless you are installing the Office updates manually - yes - it matters.)

--
Shenan Stanley
MS-MVP

From: PA Bear [MS MVP] on