From: DebbieShiff on
Using Access 2000, I have created an ODBC link to a database with a user id
that has all access: read, write, delete...

When I use the wizard to try to create a data access page to one of the
tables and I click Finish, I receive an error message that says "The wizard
is unable to create your data access page".
It does create an .htm page but there is no link to database and data box
shows unbound.

How do I fix this so I can create data access pages?
From: a a r o n _ k e m p f on
turn off UAC?

use SQL authentication instead of Windows Auth?

From: De Jager on