From: Mike Smith on
Hi,

We are migrating from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007. Since the RUS feature
has been removed from E2k7, we have a scheduled process that runs the
following two commands because we have a third party account provisioning
tool:

Get-EmailAddressPolicy | Update-EmailAddressPolicy
Get-AddressList | Update-AddressList

At the end of the command we get the errors below.

WARNING: The recipient "Domain.com/Microsoft Exchange System Objects/Schedule+
Free Busy Information - First Administrative Group" is invalid and could not
be
updated.
WARNING: The recipient "Domain.com/Microsoft Exchange System Objects/OAB
Version 2" is invalid and could not be updated.
WARNING: The recipient "Domain.com/Microsoft Exchange System Objects/OAB
Version 4" is invalid and could not be updated.
WARNING: The recipient "Domain.com/Microsoft Exchange System Objects/OAB
Version 3a" is invalid and could not be updated.
WARNING: There are recipient policy object(s) that do not contain e-mail
address properties. Those policies are not shown unless you use the parameter
"IncludeMailboxSettingOnlyPolicy" in the Get-EmailAddressPolicy command.
WARNING: The recipient "Domain.com/Microsoft Exchange System Objects/Schedule+
Free Busy Information - First Administrative Group" is invalid and could not
be
updated.
WARNING: The recipient "Domain.com/Microsoft Exchange System Objects/Offline
Address Book - First Administrative Group" is invalid and could not be
updated.
WARNING: The recipient "Domain.com/Microsoft Exchange System Objects/Offline
Address Book - \/o=Company\/cn=addrlists\/cn=oabs\/cn=Defaul" is invalid and
could not be updated.
WARNING: The recipient "Domain.com/Microsoft Exchange System Objects/OAB
Version 2" is invalid and could not be updated.
WARNING: The recipient "Domain.com/Microsoft Exchange System Objects/OAB
Version 4" is invalid and could not be updated.
WARNING: The recipient "Domain.com/Microsoft Exchange System Objects/OAB
Version 3a" is invalid and could not be updated.

Please note that we have both E2k3 and E2k7 running but all system public
folders have been moved to E2k7. Any idea why this is happening?

Thanks