From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 20, 3:17 pm, Yousuf Khan <bbb...(a)spammenot.yahoo.com> wrote:
> The $6.7B ILC is supposed to be the successor to the LHC.
>
>         Yousuf Khan
>
> Forget the Large Hadron Collider. All hail Cern's new, straight-line
> atom smasher - World news, News - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk
> "After decades of bending atoms around giant rings and smashing them
> apart in search of the secrets of the universe, scientists at Cern, the
> European particle physics laboratory outside Geneva, are reviving a
> 1960s technology and going straight.
>
> Their latest ring, the 27km Large Hadron Collider (LHC), only got up to
> speed in March, yet physicists meet in Paris this week to discuss plans
> for a new $6.7bn (£4.4bn) experiment – the International Linear Collider
> (ILC), which they hope to start building in 2012.
>
> The new machine will be a straight-line tunnel, 31km long, and will use
> super-conducting magnets to accelerate electrons and positrons, their
> antimatter equivalents, towards each other at close to the speed of light.."http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/forget-the-large-ha...

------------------
and who is going to pay
for the stupid mistakes of fucker
cheating dumb physicists
that waist time and money
of poor tax payers ???

Y.Porat
---------------------
From: PD on
On Jul 20, 9:12 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 20, 3:17 pm, Yousuf Khan <bbb...(a)spammenot.yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > The $6.7B ILC is supposed to be the successor to the LHC.
>
> >         Yousuf Khan
>
> > Forget the Large Hadron Collider. All hail Cern's new, straight-line
> > atom smasher - World news, News - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk
> > "After decades of bending atoms around giant rings and smashing them
> > apart in search of the secrets of the universe, scientists at Cern, the
> > European particle physics laboratory outside Geneva, are reviving a
> > 1960s technology and going straight.
>
> > Their latest ring, the 27km Large Hadron Collider (LHC), only got up to
> > speed in March, yet physicists meet in Paris this week to discuss plans
> > for a new $6.7bn (£4.4bn) experiment – the International Linear Collider
> > (ILC), which they hope to start building in 2012.
>
> > The new machine will be a straight-line tunnel, 31km long, and will use
> > super-conducting magnets to accelerate electrons and positrons, their
> > antimatter equivalents, towards each other at close to the speed of light."http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/forget-the-large-ha....
>
> ------------------
> and who   is going to pay
> for the  stupid mistakes of fucker
> cheating dumb  physicists
> that waist  time and money
> of poor tax payers ???
>
> Y.Porat

Three comments:
1. As far as I know, Israel makes no contributions to the construction
of large accelerator facilities, so your tax dollars are not being
wasted.
2. I don't see why you'd want to argue about what is being done with
MY tax dollars, since I vote on candidates who I think will be the
best stewards of my tax dollars, and I don't need your advice on how
to do that.
3. You've repeatedly asked people to look for circlons, and since they
haven't been found at any previous machines, I'd think you'd be in
favor of any machine that would allow their discovery. If you think
that a new machine is not necessary to find circlons, then you should
indicate at what energy scale you would expect them to be found and
what their experimental signature would be at existing machines.

PD
From: Y.Porat on
On Jul 21, 4:38 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 20, 9:12 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jul 20, 3:17 pm, Yousuf Khan <bbb...(a)spammenot.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > The $6.7B ILC is supposed to be the successor to the LHC.
>
> > >         Yousuf Khan
>
> > > Forget the Large Hadron Collider. All hail Cern's new, straight-line
> > > atom smasher - World news, News - Belfasttelegraph.co.uk
> > > "After decades of bending atoms around giant rings and smashing them
> > > apart in search of the secrets of the universe, scientists at Cern, the
> > > European particle physics laboratory outside Geneva, are reviving a
> > > 1960s technology and going straight.
>
> > > Their latest ring, the 27km Large Hadron Collider (LHC), only got up to
> > > speed in March, yet physicists meet in Paris this week to discuss plans
> > > for a new $6.7bn (£4.4bn) experiment – the International Linear Collider
> > > (ILC), which they hope to start building in 2012.
>
> > > The new machine will be a straight-line tunnel, 31km long, and will use
> > > super-conducting magnets to accelerate electrons and positrons, their
> > > antimatter equivalents, towards each other at close to the speed of light."http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/forget-the-large-ha....
>
> > ------------------
> > and who   is going to pay
> > for the  stupid mistakes of fucker
> > cheating dumb  physicists
> > that waist  time and money
> > of poor tax payers ???
>
> > Y.Porat
>
> Three comments:
> 1. As far as I know, Israel makes no contributions to the construction
> of large accelerator facilities, so your tax dollars are not being
> wasted.

i ddint say it is my money waisted
i speak as a citisen of this word
that is now a major economic crysis
yet whie i see that so muchmoney is waited about silly
physics looking for things like Higgs Bosons
it ios hard for me to sit still and not bring my oppoinion about it
just my humble opinion !!!
and as you know
no one is giving a damn about what i say
(even not Inertial Artful etc etc (:-))
so actually i cant do any harm with my say
anyway ....
-----------------

> 2. I don't see why you'd want to argue about what is being done with
> MY tax dollars, since I vote on candidates who I think will be the
> best stewards of my tax dollars, and I don't need your advice on how

SO GO ON WITH YOUR ADVICES AND
WE WILL SEE HOW FAR YOU WILL GO
WITH
FOR INSTANCE
MASSLESS PARTICLES ETC ETC !!

> 3. You've repeatedly asked people to look for circlons, and since they
> haven't been found at any previous machines, I'd think you'd be in
> favor of any machine that would allow their discovery.

DID ANY ONE OF THOSE LEADERS
EVER HEARD ABOUT MY CIRCLON (:-)

I BET NY HAD
THAT NO ONE EVER HEARED ABOUT IT

THEY ARE BORN AS PARROTS
THAT ARE SURE THAT ALL GODS INTELLIGENCE IS IN THEIR MATHEMATICAL
HEADS !!
actaully my complain is
WHY NO ONE OF THEM REALIZED BEFORE
THAT A LINEAR ACCELERATOR WOULD BEMUCH SIMPLER
MUCH LESS 'TACKELS '
BECAUSE THEY DDIDNT HEARE
THAT A STRIGHT LINE MOVEMENT
IS MUCH SIMPLER AND MUCH LESS
TROIUBLE MAKING THAN CIRCULAR!

imust confess that i imamagined that
such a liner acceleration is impossible
in a straight t line machine and tha tis why they doit in a circular
machine
yet
***i ***ddint know it !
BUT THOSE 'EXPERTS SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT !!!

and i i understand from the little information about
it need actually a muchsmaller tunel than that 30 KM one !!!
is it not that they should know it at the first place ??
wasing all those billions and suc a big wasit of time as well
it is that no one there has to takwe responsibility
for wrong decisions that cost billions ???
---------

If you think
> that a new machine is not necessary to find circlons, then you should
> indicate at what energy scale you would expect them to be found and

please dont understand me wrong !!:

a i am not at all against that new machine

i actually said years before that
economic fusion should be done
i n asmjuch as possible -- linear counter acceleration
(actually a bit more complicated than that accelerator
witth the raw material as net Protons!!
and not D T ...which is ways more expensive !!

but that is another Opera .....

and mind you that is based on the knowledge i acquired
working on my nuclear model .....
-----------------
> what their experimental signature would be at existing machines.
------
the Circlon s is according to me
TH E MOST TINY BASIC PARTICLE THAT EXISTS
SO
IT NEEDS THE BIGGER ENERGY COLLISION THAT CAN BE ACHIEVED
you should fine there
very basic particles that move in a circular
(or curved ) path
that cannot be explained by any current theory !!
(if it is explained by another theory --
welcome !!)

> PD

BTW i wonder if you have any 'say' there ???

ATB
Y.Porat
From: PD on
On Jul 21, 10:18 am, "Y.Porat" <y.y.po...(a)gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jul 21, 4:38 pm, PD <thedraperfam...(a)gmail.com> wrote:

> > > ------------------
> > > and who   is going to pay
> > > for the  stupid mistakes of fucker
> > > cheating dumb  physicists
> > > that waist  time and money
> > > of poor tax payers ???
>
> > > Y.Porat
>
> > Three comments:
> > 1. As far as I know, Israel makes no contributions to the construction
> > of large accelerator facilities, so your tax dollars are not being
> > wasted.
>
> i ddint say it is my  money waisted
> i speak as a citisen of this word
> that is now a major economic crysis
> yet whie i see that so muchmoney is waited about silly
> physics looking for things like Higgs Bosons

or circlons?
Here's the thing. The machine isn't specifically designed to find the
Higgs and only the Higgs. It is a discovery machine, capable of
discovering a lot of different things.
So you have to decide whether machines capable of discovering
subatomic particles are silly in general. If you think so, then you
also have to be careful to not be a hypocrite, and also say that any
machine that is capable of finding circlons is also not worth
investing in.

> it ios hard for me to sit still and not bring my oppoinion about it
> just my humble opinion   !!!
> and as you know
> no   one is giving a damn about what i say
> (even not Inertial  Artful etc etc (:-))
> so actually i cant do any harm with my say
> anyway  ....

It's not a matter of whether you will have any influence. Believe me,
posting on a science newsgroup will NEVER have any influence on the
course of scientific investigation, no matter who is doing the
posting.

It's a matter of whether you are consistent in your position and
careful about what you say.

> -----------------
>
> > 2. I don't see why you'd want to argue about what is being done with
> > MY tax dollars, since I vote on candidates who I think will be the
> > best stewards of my tax dollars, and I don't need your advice on how
>
> SO   GO    ON WITH YOUR ADVICES AND
> WE WILL  SEE HOW FAR YOU WILL GO
> WITH
>  FOR INSTANCE
> MASSLESS PARTICLES ETC ETC !!

Yes, I suppose we will.

> > 3. You've repeatedly asked people to look for circlons, and since they
> > haven't been found at any previous machines, I'd think you'd be in
> > favor of any machine that would allow their discovery.
>
> DID ANY  ONE OF THOSE LEADERS
>  EVER HEARD ABOUT MY CIRCLON  (:-)
>
> I BET NY HAD
> THAT NO ONE EVER HEARED ABOUT IT

Hearing about it is up to you. You have the burden of making the idea
developed enough to be worth consideration, and then publishing it
where the leaders look for ideas.

If you just leave it as a qualitative germ of an idea and only publish
it on your own web page, then you are not going to get noticed. But
that's YOUR problem.

> THEY ARE BORN AS PARROTS
> THAT ARE SURE THAT ALL GODS INTELLIGENCE IS   IN THEIR MATHEMATICAL
> HEADS !!
> actaully my complain is
> WHY NO ONE OF THEM REALIZED BEFORE
> THAT A LINEAR ACCELERATOR WOULD BEMUCH SIMPLER
> MUCH   LESS 'TACKELS '
> BECAUSE  THEY DDIDNT HEARE
> THAT A STRIGHT   LINE MOVEMENT
> IS MUCH   SIMPLER AND MUCH LESS
> TROIUBLE MAKING THAN CIRCULAR!

Do you know WHY some accelerators are circles?
I'll give you a hint. In a linear accelerator, you need acceleration
cavities (RF cavities and klystrons) the entire length. This is HUGELY
expensive.
In a circular accelerator, you only need a short chain of acceleration
cavities at one segment of the circle, but you pass the same particle
around and around and around, perhaps a million times. So you save
money by about a factor of a million by reusing the same expensive
acceleration cavities a million times.

> imust confess that i imamagined that
> such a liner acceleration is impossible
> in a straight t line machine and tha tis why they doit in a circular
> machine
> yet
> ***i   ***ddint know it !
> BUT THOSE 'EXPERTS SHOULD HAVE KNOWN IT !!!

There ARE linear accelerators. Lots of them. You can Google "linac" if
you like. There's a dandy one out in California that's quite famous.

> and i i understand from the little information about
> it need actually a muchsmaller tunel   than that 30 KM one   !!!

No, it's actually quite a bit LONGER.

> is  it not that  they should  know it at the first place ??
> wasing all those billions and suc a big wasit of time as well
> it is that  no one there has to  takwe responsibility
> for wrong decisions that cost billions    ???

Any machine capable of finding circlons will cost billions. Still want
to have circlons looked for?

> ---------
>
>  If you think
>
> > that a new machine is not necessary to find circlons, then you should
> > indicate at what energy scale you would expect them to be found and
>
> please dont understand me wrong !!:
>
> a i am not at all against   that new machine
>
> i actually said years before that
> economic fusion should be done
> i n asmjuch as possible -- linear counter  acceleration
> (actually a bit more complicated than that accelerator
> witth the  raw material as net Protons!!
> and not  D T  ...which is ways more expensive !!
>
> but that   is another  Opera   .....
>
> and mind you that is based on the knowledge i acquired
> working on my nuclear model .....
> -----------------> what their experimental signature would be at existing machines.
>
> ------
> the Circlon s is according to me
> TH E MOST TINY BASIC PARTICLE THAT EXISTS
> SO
> IT NEEDS THE BIGGER ENERGY COLLISION THAT CAN BE ACHIEVED

And this requires a bigger machine. Costs billions.

From: Inertial on
"Y.Porat" wrote in message
>DID ANY ONE OF THOSE LEADERS
> EVER HEARD ABOUT MY CIRCLON (:-)

No .. you're a nothing .. a nobody. You don't understand phsyics, and are
incapable of even discussing it because you don't undersatnd basic terms,
and you post incoherent nonsense.