From: Corbin O'Reilly on
Hi everyone. We just added our first SmartPhone and got it working. We are
now seeing several 3033 events in the Exchange Server's application log. I
found this article which explains what is going on
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/905013. According to this I need to adjust
our firewall's HTTPS timeout value. We use the very common Cisco PIX 515
Firewall. In the article Microsoft describes how to adjust the settings in
ISA but not Cisco. Anyone know how to adjust my firewall's settings to make
these messages go away? Thanks for the help.

From: Courtney on
I am also getting this event on my Exchange SP2 server with no ISA server. I
contacted Cisco and they said my default timeout settings are at 30 minutes.
Cisco recommends I contact Microsoft and find out which device initiate the
connection. I am hoping to avoid the $245 phone call to Microsoft to get
this fixed and hopefully someone here can help. We have three smartphones,
two using Cingular and one using Tmobile and all three produce the ActiveSync
3033 event.

Thanks