From: john on
Office 2010 beta
Some of my events, "all day" do not show up, when viewing in Monthly view,
there is only 2 items for that day, plenty of room.

It will show on weekly or daily view.

I ran pst fixer.

I tried outlook.exe /cleanviews no help.

Any other ideas.
From: Slipstick on

john;144977 Wrote:
> Office 2010 beta
> Some of my events, "all day" do not show up, when viewing in Monthly
> view,
> there is only 2 items for that day, plenty of room.
>
> It will show on weekly or daily view.
>
> I ran pst fixer.
>
> I tried outlook.exe /cleanviews no help.
>
> Any other ideas.

Do they hide/show if you resize the window?

Resetting the view should fix this problem. Switch to the View tab on
the ribbon and click Reset.

--
Slipstick

'Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center' (http://www.slipstick.com)

'Outlook Tips' (http://www.outlook-tips.net/)

--
http://forums.slipstick.com

From: john on
I see no answer at the links provided.

From: Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] on
"john" <john(a)discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>I see no answer at the links provided.

The suggestion was in the text ABOVE the signature.
--
Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook]

From: Diane Poremsky [MVP] on
No links were provided -

Do they hide/show if you resize the window?

Resetting the view should fix this problem. Switch to the View tab on
the ribbon and click Reset.

does resetting the view fix it?