From: Cymbal Man Freq. on
Every shortcut on my desktop lost its personal graphic.

Word 2007 has to be associated with Winword.exe everytime.

Even my Roxio Creator icon when clicked has to be reassociated with it's exe
program. There is a real bug going around when 2 separate machines from
different households get some of the same .exe problems the same night.

I don't have McAfee, I have Norton 360. This stuff crept up on me in the
last few hours. I don't have any critical updates waiting for me when I shut
down next time.

From: Cymbal Man Freq. on

"Cymbal Man Freq." <disasterpastor45(a)gmail.com> wrote in message
> Every shortcut on my desktop lost its personal graphic.
>
> Word 2007 has to be associated with Winword.exe everytime.
>
> Even my Roxio Creator icon when clicked has to be reassociated with it's
> exe program. There is a real bug going around when 2 separate machines
> from different households get some of the same .exe problems the same
> night.
>

> I don't have McAfee, I have Norton 360. This stuff crept up on me in the
> last few hours. I don't have any critical updates waiting for me when I
> shut down next time.

It seems like almost all if not all of my .exe file associations have
totally lost it. No regular program will start up properly.