From: karrie on
Hello,

I created a dashboard with several small graphs on it. The data for the
graphs is stored on a separate data sheet (i.e., work sheet). I now want to
duplicate the dashboard/data sheets to build a dashboard for another
employee. I envision the workbook eventually having 5 dashboards driven off
5 data sheets.

The trick I'm looking for is a way to change the datasource for the graphs
on the copied datasheet to the appropriate corresponding data sheet. I know
how to do it manually but it seems like there should be some sort of "find
and replace" type function for the graph's data source.

Are you aware of a simple way to accomplish what I'm wanting to accomplish?

Thanks in advance.

Pages: 1
Prev: Filter
Next: Sort Window Size