From: EAB1977 on
Hi all,

I have a user that has Excel 2003 installed on her system.

My company is using SharePoint as a Doucment Control Center for all of
our company's documents. I have one user that I am having a really
hard time diagnosing. One of my users can open spreadsheets if they
are checked in and in a approved status. If the spreadsheet is checked
out or has not been approved, then the document does not open. She
sees the Edit with Microsoft Excel choice, but when she selects it,
Internet Explorer just refreshes and Excel does not launch. I have
seen the same behavior with Word documents under the same conditions.

Anyone have any ideas?