From: imagesource on
Is there a way to duplex print an Excel workbook with 12 sheets? In other
words have 6 pages of finished print-out. I've tried every setting I can on
my HP CLJ 3800 (Win XP Pro), to no avail. :(
From: Gord Dibben on
If your printer does not support duplex printing you are out of luck without
some manipulation of printout.

Like print pages 1,3,5,7,9,11 then re-insert to paper tray and print
2,4,6,8,10,12

You speak of 12 sheets...........do you mean 12 worksheets with one printed
page each or 12 printed pages from one worksheet?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP