From: Rob on
I have a 12 sheet workbook. I want to create headers with the format

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx &Tab

so when it prints - the actual tab name prints. I have tried using the
Repeat page setup, but it puts the name of the tab I copied from as &Tab.

How is I create one header and have it repeat on each sheet with the correct
TAB name in it...

Please help

Rob_Evelyn(a)msn.com
From: Earl Kiosterud on
Rob,

The &Tab code should put the individual sheet name in the header, even if used via Repeat
Page Setup. I tested it with Excel 2003.
--
Earl Kiosterud
www.smokeylake.com

Note: Top-posting has been the norm here.
Some folks prefer bottom-posting.
But if you bottom-post to a reply that's
already top-posted, the thread gets messy.
When in Rome...