From: pivotman on
I have been searching for a tool to take a dashboard i have created in Excel
and put it on a website for sharing.

I have built a complete dashboard in excel, but i hate having to send it out
to everyone via attachment.

I have tried a few options, but nothing seems to preserve the excellent
quality of Excel. Even office online seemed to screw up the charts and i
could not figure out how to clean it up.

The charts are interactive with some contol tools that allow the user to
select from drop down menu. There are a few pivot tables, but mostly
vlookups into a data file which is also in the workbook.

Anyone have a brillliant tool that they are aware of? I would be most
appreciative.

Thanks