From: Grizz on
I'm combining text from four different cells into one cell, which works well.
However, I would like the information from one of the four cells to be Bold
Face while the others remain normal.
Is there a way to write a formula that will allow this?
From: Jackpot on
A formula will not be able to do that.

From: Grizz on
Jackpot,

Thanks for your quick ressponse and help! Much appreciated. Grizz