From: Gabbai on
I copied all my Excel files onto a CD and then transferred them to another
computer. All the Column headers have changed from consecutive letters i.e.
A, B, C etc. to consectutive numbers 1, 2, 3 etc. I cannot now use the SUM
function. How can I get the letters back?
From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
Excel 2003:-
Tools>>Options>>General>>Uncheck the R1C1 Reference Style checkbox and give ok

Excel 2007:-
Click the Office Ribbon Button (colorful round circle at the top Left
corner)>Excel Options>Formulas>>Working With Formulas>> Uncheck the R1C1
Reference Style checkbox and give ok.

--------------------
(Ms-Exl-Learner)

"Gabbai" wrote:

> I copied all my Excel files onto a CD and then transferred them to another
> computer. All the Column headers have changed from consecutive letters i.e.
> A, B, C etc. to consectutive numbers 1, 2, 3 etc. I cannot now use the SUM
> function. How can I get the letters back?

Pages: 1
Prev: Dynamic autofilter field
Next: Formulas