From: bill_ball on

Hello everybody,

I need your assistance.... No VBA help please

I have columns A,B,C,D,E,F........................AG.... in sheet1.
everyday data gets populated in row1 of every column from A to AG.

I want to know the formula to fetch the column number where "Bill
Amount" in row1 of sheet1 is populating

sometimes "Bill Amount" may come at Column D, sometimes in Column K
etc.

i want a formula to look for "Bill Amount" in all the columns of row 1
and returns the column number.

thanks in advance.

--
bill_ball