From: John A. John on
I'm making a cost estimation sheet, and need a cell to publish a whole
number. This cell is the result of a division formula involving two other
cells (ie. 300 sq ft of coverage divided by 200 sq ft of coverage per gallon
= 1.5 gallons). I want my formula to round the 1.5 gallons up to 2 gallons.

Please help!

Thanks,

John
From: Dave Peterson on
=roundup(a1,0)
or
=roundup(a1/a2,0)

--

Dave Peterson
From: Rich Locus on
John:

I don't think this is a programming question, but you can use the Round
Function as in this example:

=ROUND(B3/A3,0)

When creating the formula, just start with the =ROUND(
Then use your mouse to click the cells, and when finished, use zero as the
number of places to round.

Regards,
--
Rich Locus
Logicwurks, LLC

From: John A. on
This was exactly what I needed Rich. Worked great.

Thanks!!!

From: John A. on
yours worked too Dave.

Thanks!!!