From: james on
Hi all, looking for help with a formula,
I have column G which is money recieved, ideally this should be €40 in each
cell, however sometimes it is more or less, so i have column H which is the
difference between money recieved and €40, eg if €35 recieved, shows -€5 if
45 recieved shows €5.
I had =G26-40 however this will show -€40 when there is no entry in the
cell G.
ho do i show this as blank or 0 when no entry?

Also how do i repeat formula for all cells in a column?
Thanks
James
From: Eduardo on
Hi,