From: Garth on
In Excel I have rows with wrapped text in some of the columns. I would like
to improve the look by adding a small amount of space at the base of each
row. As the rows are different heights due to the wrapping, stretching
afterwards doesn't do it. What I need is something like the spacing after in
the paragraph options in Word. I thought it would be quite obvious but
clearly not. Does anyone know how I can do this? Please don't suggest
putting an empty row between every row...
From: Ms-Exl-Learner on
Assume that you are having one of the data in Cell A1

Copy and paste the below formula in B1 cell.
=A1&CHAR(10)

Now copy the B1 cell and do Right Click>>Paste Special>>Values>>Ok. Place
the cursor in B1 cell and press F2 and give Enter.

(Ms-Exl-Learner)